ARME is dedicated to “Arming” God’s people with tools for Biblical revival through Bible study, prayer, personal witnessing, and encouraging healthy Christ centered habits and lifestyles. (To learn more about the typical schedule at an ARME event click here.)
Where do we get our name?
ARME is made up of two words put together: ARM + ME. Our goal is to help Christians take up their spiritual armor (Eph. 6:10-18) and to stand strong and fortified in Christ as they learn to rightly divide the Word of truth. As they do this, they will develop a deeper and deeper walk with Christ which leads to daily revival and reformation.
“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.” Eph 6:10,11
“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” 2 Tim 2:15
Our Motto is simple!
Forward on our knees with Bible in arms!
The ARME Fundamentals!
• An unwavering stand upon the Scripture as the foundation and authoritative test of all doctrines and teachings. “If they speak not according to this Word, it is because there is no light in them.” Isa. 8:20
• A respect for the Spirit of Prophecy as a divinely inspired source of instruction, comfort, and warning for our lives today. “Believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.” II Chron. 20:20
• A dependence upon God through Prayer as it is only through earnest prayer that we will experience the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in our lives. “How much more shall your heavenly father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?” Luke 11:13
• A daily priority to be surrendered and ARMed with time in prayer and in God’s Word. “Put on the whole armor of God that ye may be able to stand.” Eph. 6:11
• A quest for biblical holiness of the inner life and purity of heart through Christ as it’s only in the heart, where only God can see, that real victories in our lives are won. It’s time we stop pretending to be Christians. We need to be Christians from the inside out, and we can only do this through Christ. “Man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.” I Sam. 16:7
• An active ministry of evangelism and service for lost mankind as Christ has left us His example in working with others. Not for Himself, but for others He lived and thought and prayed. Matt. 20:28
• An attitude of joy & patience in all circumstances: For as we see the magnitude of God’s sacrifice for us, we realize that the discomforts, cramped quarters, irritations and other trials that we face here on this earth (or in ARME Bible boot camp) are actually a privilege to endure for Him. “Count it all joy when you fall into divers temptations…For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.” Jam. 1:2 & Phil. 4:11
• And finally, an attitude of seeking God’s glory & personal excellence in all that we do. We believe that we should give God our best in worship, study, work, in how we interact with our loved ones, and in how we care for His temple – our body: “Whether ye eat or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do ALL to the glory of God.” I Cor. 10:31
ARME Ministries, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. While ARME embraces attendees of all faiths, ARME is a member of ASI (Adventist-laymen’s Services & Industries), and is a actively supporting ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. We promote the Revival and Reformation initiatives of the church, and are seeking to help lay the ground work for the Latter Rain to fall.