ARME is dedicated to “Arming” God’s soldiers and seeking to bring about revival and reformation in four ways: By bringing people back to deep personal time in the Word, by bringing people back to their knees in prayer – individually and corporately, by a re-emphasis on God’s call to health of mind, body, and spirit, and lastly by equipping people through the power of the Holy Spirit to move forward in active evangelism in all areas of personal and public life.
“And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.” Luke 2:52
Also, based on Ephesians 6:10-11 and 2 Tim 2:15, ARME is made up of two words and stands for “ARM-ME with the armor of God that I (each of us individually) may experience a true Biblical revival and reformation founded upon a correct interpretation of scriptures and a deep genuine relationship with Christ.”
“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.” Eph 6:10,11
“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” 2 Tim 2:15
Forward on our knees with Bible in arms!
1. To host ARME Bible Camps or Special Ops programs year round nationally and internationally, making this training feasible and accessible to thousands, thus preparing God’s people personally for His soon return.
2. To enlist soldiers to join the Prayer Force, thus blanketing our world with united prayer, which will help usher in the Latter Rain through the power of the Holy Spirit.
3. To promote and support all aspects of the Biblical principles of the Seventh-day Adventist church (three angels messages, healthy lifestyle, medical missions, etc.) and their furtherance in the lives of God’s people – individually and corporately.
4. To inspire God’s people to band together in small “Units” to work in one-accord, practically and effectively in soul-winning and evangelism…and to implement strategies for outreach on a global level that will simultaneously affect thousands.
5. To work in unity and collaboration with the SDA church, and to support other active ministries in good standing with the SDA church, finishing the work and drawing souls to the eternal King and Commander of Heaven.
ATTITUDE of ARME Soldiers
• An unwavering stand upon the Scripture as the foundation and authoritative test of all doctrines and teachings. “If they speak not according to this Word, it is because there is no light in them.” Isa. 8:20
• A respect for the Spirit of Prophecy as a divinely inspired source of instruction, comfort, and warning for our lives today. “Believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.” II Chron. 20:20
• A dependence upon God through Prayer as it is only through earnest prayer that we will experience the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in our lives. “How much more shall your heavenly father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?” Luke 11:13
• A daily priority to be surrendered and ARMed with time in prayer and in God’s Word. “Put on the whole armor of God that ye may be able to stand.” Eph. 6:11
• A quest for biblical holiness of the inner life and purity of heart through Christ as it’s only in the heart, where only God can see, that real victories in our lives are won. It’s time we stop pretending to be Christians. We need to be Christians from the inside out, and we can only do this through Christ. “Man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.” I Sam. 16:7
• An active ministry of evangelism and service for lost mankind as Christ has left us His example in working with others. Not for Himself, but for others He lived and thought and prayed. Matt. 20:28
• An attitude of joy & patience in all circumstances: For as we see the magnitude of God’s sacrifice for us, we realize that the discomforts, cramped quarters, irritations and other trials that we face here on this earth (or in ARME Bible boot camp) are actually a privilege to endure for Him. “Count it all joy when you fall into divers temptations…For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.” Jam. 1:2 & Phil. 4:11
• And finally, an attitude of seeking God’s glory & personal excellence in all that we do. We believe that we should give God our best in worship, study, work, in how we interact with our loved ones, and in how we care for His temple – our body: “Whether ye eat or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do ALL to the glory of God.” I Cor. 10:31
ARME Ministries, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. While ARME embraces attendees of all faiths, ARME is a member of ASI (Adventist-laymen’s Services & Industries), and is a actively supporting ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. We promote the Revival and Reformation initiatives of the church, and are seeking to help lay the ground work for the Latter Rain to fall.